A Day Away for a Mardi-Gras of Moments – Maritimes
If you are Clergy …
If you are a Godly Play Practitioner…
If you are Curious…
Join us for a day of Freedom for the Soul
Play for the Mind
and a Feast for the Body as we anticipate Lent.
Saturday February 4, 2017 from 10am – 3pm
at the Maritime Conference Centre
21 Wright St., Sackville NB
(Storm date February 11, 2017)
Lunch included. Imagine a Mardi Gras Feast!
Supported by Godly Play Maritimes and the
Maritime Conference Christian Life and Growth Committee.
Ministry Personnel …
- Remember a moment when you were so present to Presence that the constraints and conditions of time disappeared and you were not only refreshed but replenished?
- Remember an instant in which the word suddenly broke open not just to you but in you?
- Remember an occasion so replete with wonder that your self-perception changed?
- Remember how vital and necessary those are, yet how few and far between?
- Godly Play Maritimes invites you to take a moment… find an instance… make it an occasion.
Storytellers & Doorpersons …
“Know that God’s love wraps and enfolds you, embraces you and guides you, and brings you comfort”. (Julian of Norwich)
- Step over a threshold into a time of wonder for Godly Play leaders.
- Embrace your delight in the practice of Godly Play, in the community of children.
- Explore and affirm what shapes and sustains your Godly Play practice.
- There is a space just for you in this circle of Storytellers and Doorpersons.
The Curious …
- Come away a while to enjoy a mid-winter day of festivity and cheer.
- Join a circle and hear a story just for you.
- Soon it will be time for the colour purple. Ready your heart.
- Explore ways Godly Play can help you and young families step over the threshold to a meaningful Lent.
Do you have questions? Contact our Registrar: email@example.com
Ready to Register?
We welcome your $25 registration upon arrival. We order and pay for meals based on your intent to come. We need 48 hours notice to cancel your lunch.